ZAGATO Logo – ZAGATO Emblem – ZAGATO Symbol
Zagato logo 500x360
Zagato is an independent coachbuilding company and total design centre located northwest of Milan in the Terrazzano frazione of Rho, Lombardy, Italy. The company’s premises occupy an area of 23,000 square metres (250,000 sq ft), of which 11,000 square metres (120,000 sq ft) are covered.
Zagato is an autonomous coachbuilding organization and aggregate outline focus placed northwest of Milan in the Terrazzano frazione of Rho, Lombardy, Italy. The organization’s premises involve a zone of 23,000 square meters (250,000 sq ft), of which 11,000 square meters (120,000 sq ft) are secured.
Ugo Zagato (he was conceived in Gavello, close Rovigo, on June 25, 1890) started his coachbuilding vocation in 1919 when he exited Officine Aeronautiche Pomilio to set up his business in Milan. This was: “the development and repair of bodies for vehicles and planes”. He did so with the purpose of exchanging advanced constructional procedures that joined together delicacy with quality from the air transportation to the auto part. Autos of the time were still cumbersome and overwhelming: Ugo Zagato considered them as lightweight structures, with an edge in sheet aluminum like a flying machine fuselage. This alter in course came to speak to an essential section in the historical backdrop of taste and saw, in Europe, the reception of the idea of functionalism connected to car outline.